If you want to know how to make your skin glow for your wedding day, follow these 10 simple steps.
Begin this regimen at least 6 weeks prior to your wedding day and try to make it a part of your daily routine thereafter.
4. Try to have a sound, restful sleep every night
5. Practice a daily skin care regime that includes toner, cleanser and moisturiser
6. Know your skin type to ensure you are using the right products
7. Exercise regularly – it boosts your blood circulation which improves the appearance of your skin
8. Keep stress levels to a minimum and try to get a good night’s sleep in the week leading up to the big event
9. Limit intake of caffeine and 6-8 weeks before your wedding day
10. Avoid excess exposure to extremes of temperature
Source: google, msn