If you clicked the “Write for MegaPics” link, it’s probably because you are interested in writing for us. that Great! 🙂
We are a team of freelancers, writers, designers, entrepreneurs, small business owners, marketers. Of course, we’re always looking for freelancers who write for us.
If you’re a writer and know a lot about freelancing, working online or owning a small business, you can give great advices on branding, marketing, productivity, dealing with clients (and other related topics), or you can write ‘how-to’ posts, we’d like to hear from you.
If you’re interested in doing either type of writing for us, please contact us through firstname.lastname@example.org. Put “Write for MegaPics” in the subject line so that we can tell your email from the other types of emails that we get. 🙂
Rules for Posts
Here are some basic “rules and guidelines.” Common sense really. 😉
- Posts should be less than 500 words.
- We encourage images posts.
- Spell check before sending your post(s).
- Send us a .doc or .txt file. Don’t send us your post in the body of your email.
- We reserve the right to edit your post (heading and strong tags, punctuation, grammar, etc…).
- Include a short bio about yourself (with two links max).
- Please affiliate links should be mentioned in your posts.
- You agree that the posts will never be republished elsewhere (or were not previously published on another website).
- Be patient. Sometimes we get a lot of email and or guest posts to sort through. If you don’t hear back from us right away it doesn’t mean that you won’t be hearing from us. We respond to all inquiries.
- Last but not least WE ARE NOT GOING TO PAY YOU but WE WILL GIVE YOU PLATFORM.
Thank you very much,
The MegaPics Team